Monday, May 2, 2011

After a Year Long Hiatus...

Man, it's been so long since I've updated this, I feel like I should reintroduce myself again. But luckily, my bio is over on the side. :D

Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. So much has been going on recently, dealing with college finals and adjusting to a new job and such. I won't update this blog everyday, but I'll update it as soon as something meaningful and inspirational comes up.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Dwibble

3 comments:

Pathfinder said...

'Tis alright, Dwibble! We understand. It's good to have you back!

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

YaY! Dwibble is back!!!! :D I just finished finals for university too (I think it must be called college in the States and university in Canada, lol). Tis nice to see you back :)

Squeaks.

Jake said...

HUZZAH! The one and only Dwibble is back! Glad to hear from you again, old friend! Looking forward to some updates!

Aye, probably, Squeaks.