Friday, August 6, 2010

Who Do I Write Like?

I'm sure most of you writers have heard of the website, I Write Like. If you don't know, it's a simple little program that analyzes your writing and compares it to a famous writer. Here's the results of mine:


I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




If any of you readers have already done this, tell me who!

To tell the truth, I'm a little upset about mine. I mean, I know Ms. Atwood is famous and all...by why do I write like a girl?!

4 comments:

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Cool, I write like Gertrude Stein...ahaha and I have no clue who that person is :P

Squeaks.

Jake said...

lol, that's certainly interesting--I write like Frank L. Baum, apparently. XD Thanks for the link, Dwibble! :D

Jake said...

Hey, Dwibble! Ye haven't blogged in a while (nor have I seen ye) so I thought I'd give ye a little nudge. Twould be great to see ya back!

Pathfinder said...

Apparently I write like Frank L. Baum, too. Interesting.