Monday, July 26, 2010

Random Words - Part I

OK, you all ready for this? I've come up with five new worda for you to add to your lexicon! Here they are:

Gobsmokkle - To ingest food or other types of sustanence at an incredibly fast, yet incredibly noisy, rate.

Pedipple - something that is edible, but has problems going through the digestive system.

Salleradious - An acknowledgement of sudden insight. See also "epiphany."

Cenueraughtscapi - A mythical beast that bears resemblance to a Silf. More on this later.

Queron - A query in the form of a debate.

Memorize, people!

3 comments:

Jake said...

From what language do you take your root words? JK. XD

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Oh me! This is just the type of blog I think I'm going to like!!!

All the best!

Squeaks.

Dwibble said...

I hope you enjoy it, Squeaks! Thanks for reading!