Monday, July 26, 2010

First Blog Introduction

Well, today is the day I started a blog. My first one, to be exact, so bear with me as I try to learn all the fundamentals about Blogger.

My blog is pretty much a place where I write stories over the duration of a month or so. Some I plan on doing involve pirates, cowboys, and other Kinds of action atories. On some days, you might find a list of words that sounds like nonsense. These are words that I have made up, and I will also try listing definitions for them as well. For example, here's a word I made up just the other day:

Bedostlinath - An exclamation used to express joy or happiness.

So, now that you know what kind of plans I have for this blog, I hope you continue to check up on it every now and then. Thank you for reading. Bedostlinath!

2 comments:

Joel Ball said...

Nice, Dwibble! Bedostlinath!
Watch out for Frekl! He escaped the Baron in my story!

Jake said...

Bedostlinath! *follows*